„… Android Wear smartwatch running WearFaces, an app that lets you personalize your watch face. More specifically, you’ve downloaded the PEAR watch face for the app… It’s worth noting the free WearFaces app with the PEAR watch face will cost you considerably less than the $349 starting price of the Apple Watch“
„WearFaces è un’app che permette di aggiungere personalizzazioni ad Android Wear. Da poco ha aggiunto anche una home screen come quella dell’Apple Watch“
„A number of big-name brands have already used Wear on their timepieces, and some developers even let you create your own custom Android Wear watchface. Indeed, WearFaces is one such service, letting you personalize your smartwatch, be it a Samsung Gear, LG G, or Moto360. To help demonstrate this customization, WearFaces has launched the PEAR watchfaces for Android…“
„And it’s not only for developers, even you can create your own watchfaces! This is made possible thanks to apps like UhrArt’s WearFaces, which allows you to make, customize and manage your watchfaces.“
„Wer sich das Watchface installieren möchte, muss zunächst die Wearfaces-App herunterladen, ein Framework für alternative Watchfaces. “
„an interesting look at how designing your own watch face“
HOW TO USE WEARFACE PACKS
1. Simply download a wearface pack from wearfaces.com/featured/ onto your device/DropBox/Google Drive.
2. Open the WearFace App and import the zip (ES File Explorer works best)
3. Hit „Send to Wear“, wait some seconds till data transfer is finished and reapply the custom wearface.
HOW-TO MAKE YOUR OWN DESIGN:
1. Design your own watchface by creating pictures for the dial, hourhand, minutehand and the secondshand and the according dimmed states. (best 320x320px and .png format) Or download premade wearface packs from the Gallery!
2. Save your own custom watch face files on your device/Dropbox/Google Drive.
4. Start the WearFaces App and choose the different files. (Note: On the image pick dialog, a file explorer like ES File Explorer works best).
5. Hit „Send to Wear“, wait until the dialog opens on the watch. After the progress bar finishes you can apply the „Custom WearFace“ from the watchface picker.
Please send feedback or issues to email@example.com